Content Creation Guidelines
Here are some examples of content that seems to mesh well with the KLAYMETA community:
- Gif of Avatar(or Worker)
- Portraits of famous Avatar(or Worker)
There are some restrictions on the commercial use of KLAYMETA's avatar and Worker art. These restrictions are to protect the KLAYMETA brand from hostile actors as well as reinforce the rights around owning a certain Avatar.
- 1.Anyone creating content of Avatar needs to either own the Avatar they are creating content from or receive permission from that Avatar owner.
- 2.Content must not use official KLAYMETA assets, but creating unique art using KLAYMETA assets as inspiration is acceptable.
- 3.Content using Avatars must clearly state "KLAYMETA Content" and link to https://www.klaymeta.io and link directly to the avatar used for inspiration.
- 4.Content using Worker must clearly state “KLAYMETA Content” and link to https://www.klaymeta.io.